Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Dulche De Leche Payasam

 

I was raving about how I made Dulche De Leche at home in my last post. While I had plans to make brownie and flan using it, I had some guests coming over. Due to short notice, I made this easy breezy payasam impromptu. There is no such recipe as such. I shallow fried some vermicelli in ghee. When it turned brownish, I add milk and let it cook. I finally threw in dulche de leche as per my sweet buds. It's as easy as that folks. I do not have the exact measurements of milk to vermicelli to dulche de leche ratio here coz I added by instincts and while tasting as I went about it. So follow your instincts folks! It came quite close to Nolen Gurer Payesh due to its caramelized taste.

Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. Omg, payasam with dulche de leche just drooling over that bowl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's got to be mouth watering.

    ReplyDelete

Readers' comments play an important role in keeping a blog alive and pump the host's enthusiasm. They are very rewarding and each comment makes me jump with elation and sense of achievement. Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to receive your valuable feedback so that I can make this space better...

Seema

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...